Friday, August 29, 2014

Bold Kindness

So for this look I started off with my Clean and Clear dual action moisturizer, my NYX primer base, and my Neutrogena shine control primer on my oily spots. I wanted a very high coverage for this look so I used the Wet n Wild coverall cream foundation in 816 fair light, a layer of NYX above and beyond full coverage concealer, a layer of Rimmel match perfection in 101 classic ivory, and another layer of NYX concealer on my problem areas before patting on the Cover Girl professional loose powder in 105 translucent fair. I primed my eyes with NYX eyeshadow base and filled my eyebrows with the NYX eyebrow cake powder in ECP06 blonde. My shadows are various shades from the Coastal Scents 252 ultimate eyeshadow palette. My eyebrows are framed with Rimmel soft kohl eyeliner pencil in 071 pure white, Maybelline coverstick concealer in white, with some Revlon oyster metallic blended into the crease colors. For my contour I used Maybelline Fit Me pressed powder in 330 toffee caramel, and Elf blush 40106 tickled pink. Sephora nano in 05 native nude to line and fill my lips with Covergirl outlast lip color in 593. My lashes are the Elf natural lash kit 1713 with my new favorite liner Rimmel gel eyeliner in 001 black, with a coat of Rimmel scandal eyes rockin' curves mascara in 001 black.



This look was inspired by someone I met recently during a very hard time, for personal reasons I won't disclose the terms of the situation. However this woman is the first and only person I met under these circumstances that has ever showed and support, consideration, or concern for anyone but themselves. I wasn't eavesdropping on her conversation but I couldn't help but over hear her phone call, in regards to that it was easy to see that she is reliable and in a way she was way too sweet to deal with what was happening to her. Crystal I know I didn't really talk until this morning but you really made last night bearable by just showing that you don't have to know someone like the back of your hand to show you care. I hope you see this soon and find a way to contact me if you want any beauty procedures done or just to let me know you're okay. Until then I hope I hear from you and to everyone else, enjoy this look and stay tuned for more to come.
With love,
LayneHelen

No comments:

Post a Comment