Sunday, September 21, 2014

Just something I have to mention.

When I was in high school I was pretty anorexic, I made it down to 98lbs. before my family and friends started saying how unhealthy and sickly I looked. At the time I was dating an insane stoner and he got me into smoking daily and that helped me gain back the weight where I was still happy with how I looked but I didn't have bones poking out and all that. I stayed at a pretty average weight ranging from 110lbs. to 125lbs. over the years until my ex fiance came around. He only cooked fried foods, like bacon wrapped chicken breaded and deep fried, in the year and a half we were together I also drank a lot of wine and champagne. He got me up to 175lbs. when he left me this past Valentine's Day, I'm only 5'2''. I drank vodka and did quite a few drugs I won't ever do again as my way of getting over him, of course I slowly started loosing the weight but I still binge ate like no one's business. When I weighed myself last month I was in the 150's range, like I said I formally had an eating disorder so I don't weigh myself often because that is a bad trigger for me. I finally started to try and be healthy and diet, as in a long term effort of curving my appetite and instead of grabbing a bag of chips I started having applesauce as my new healthy alternative. Also it was the most plentiful thing in my house. I still eat real food for dinner since I normally don't get hungry until night time. I've yet to weigh myself to see my progress, personally I'd rather wait long enough to actually see a difference when I start feeling more slim and confident, I'm almost positive I've lost a good amount because I'm starting to drop a bra size. I'm a heavy cigarette smoker and I'm really not that active but by simply changing my snack and munchie food to something healthy my skin is getting clearer, my clothes are fitting better, and I'm actually gaining so much energy that I might start exercising a little. I thought I lost all hope and that I'd never feel like myself again and I'm not promoting or advertising because I'm not saying any 'miracle products' or even brand names.

I just felt like I had to share my little lifestyle change that's helping me be me again. Don't lose hope. Don't starve or drug yourself. Just replace your guilty pleasure snack food with something healthy in moderation. It doesn't have to be a huge new diet system to make a difference.


My laptop currently hates me and I'm not a fan of using my mom's desktop so sorry for being so inactive, I'm running out of time but later tonight when I get home I will post some creations I've been working on. Stay tuned.
With love,
Layne Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment